IMPORTANT: This guide applies only to websites hosted on our Legacy (pre-2015) Flash-based system. Click here to view articles for our current platform.
Note: In order to make these DNS changes, your domain must be set to use the default nameservers of your registrar. If you do not understand how to do this, please contact us for assistance.
In order to use your own custom domain name with clickbooq's Legacy platform, you will need to make some simple changes to your domain's DNS records.
1. Log into your register.com account, then click HOVER your mouse over the "Domains" button to reveal additional options. Select the "Manage" link.
2. Click the "Manage" link next to the domain name you wish to edit:
3. In the Advanced Technical Settings panel, click the link "Edit IP Address Records":
4. In the second blank field, enter 'www'. Then enter our server IP address: 22.214.171.124 for the Points to fields as shown below. Click Continue, then confirm the changes on the next page.
5. That's it! Please allow 24-48 hours for the DNS changes to fully propagate. Please contact us to let us know you have completed this process so we can double-check for any issues.
Need more help?
If you need assistance with this process, please contact us for assistance.