IMPORTANT: This guide applies only to websites hosted on our Legacy (pre-2015) Flash-based system. Click here to view articles for our current platform.
Note: In order to make these DNS changes, your domain must be set to use the default nameservers of your registrar. If you do not understand how to do this, please contact us for assistance.
In order to use your own custom domain name with clickbooq's Legacy platform, you will need to make some simple changes to your domain's DNS records.
1. Log into your GoDaddy account, then click the "Manage" button for the Domains control panel:
2. From your Domains list, click the name of the domain you are using for your clickbooq website:
3a. Make sure that your Nameservers are pointing to Godaddy default nameservers (e.g. "NSxx.DOMAINCENTRAL.COM".
3b. If your nameservers are not set to Godaddy, click the Manage link and choose "Standard" (GoDaddy Hosting, forwarding, and parked domains"), and click Save to save your changes.
2. Next, select the DNS Zone File tab for your domain. If you just changed the Nameservers, you may need to refresh your page to see the latest information.
In the A (Host) section of your Zone file, click the Edit icon next to the '@' record:
4. Enter the Legacy server IP address 126.96.36.199 and click Finish:
5. Click Save Changes to save your new configuration.
6. That's it! Please allow 24-48 hours for the DNS changes to fully propagate. Please contact us to let us know you have completed this process so we can double-check for any issues.
Need more help?
If you need assistance with this process, please contact us for assistance.