IMPORTANT: This guide applies only to websites hosted on our Legacy (pre-2015) Flash-based system. Click here to view articles for our current platform.
We are happy to announce extended support for our Legacy (Flash-based) website platform. We've put a lot of effort into migrating the system to a new cloud-based server infrastructure that is running on modern hardware and software, to replace the aging system that the Legacy platform was originally built on.
Starting March 1, 2017, we will begin transitioning Legacy (Flash-based) websites to the new cloud-based server infrastructure. The migration will be completed by April 3rd, 2017 and the old servers will be shut down shortly thereafter.
In order to avoid any downtime for your website, your custom domain name must be updated to point to our new Legacy server IP address: 188.8.131.52
In addition, subscriptions which included the following services will be discontinued as part of the migration:
- hosted email services (i.e. email@example.com)
- FTP file storage and access
What you need to do:
- Update your domain's DNS records to point to our [new] Legacy server IP address: 184.108.40.206
DIY Guides can be found in our Support Center. We can also perform this change for you, but we need your registrar login to do so. Contact Us for help
(Note: If clickbooq is your domain registrar, we will update your domain automatically.)
- If you require domain-associated email service, please sign up for Zoho.com's free email service and we will help you migrate your accounts so your email is not interrupted: https://goo.gl/0tnIkq
- If you have files stored in your FTP account, please access your FTP and download any files you wish to save, as they will not be accessible after the shutdown date. If you require ongoing FTP file hosting service, we can help you migrate to a recommended 3rd party hosting provider or a provider of your choice.
If your website is currently subscribed to one of our Legacy fully-hosted plans, your plan will be changed to reflect our Legacy website-only rates:
- Annual subscriptions will be reduced to $288/year
- Monthly subscriptions will be reduced to $29/month
- One-Time subscriptions will be reduced to $49/year
- We will calculate a pro-rated credit for any remaining time left on your current subscription, to be applied to your next renewal of service. See how we apply plan changes and prorate.
For further assistance or help, please Submit a Support Request