IMPORTANT: This guide applies only to websites hosted on our Legacy (pre-2015) Flash-based system. Click here to view articles for our current platform.
In Upload, you import images from your hard drive and upload them into your Image Archive (where all images are stored for your account). Organize your images into categories by saving them to individual Image Folders. Or just save your images to the All Images folder. The All Images folder contains a copy of every image you have uploaded. You can upload single images or multiple images.
To Upload your images
1. Select the Image Archive Folder where you want the image(s) to be stored. You can import images to an existing folder, create a new folder, or save it to the All Images folder.
2. To create a new folder, enter a name in the text field and click Create New. Select the new folder in the Image Folder window.
3. Once you have selected a folder, click Upload. The Operating System file browser appears.
4. Select the image(s) you want to import. To select multiple images that are next to each other, hold down the Shift key and click the first and last item you want to import. To select multiple images that are not next to each other, hold down the Command key (Mac) or Control key (PC) and click each item individually.
5. Click Select in the file browser to begin uploading the images. A progress bar will indicate the upload progress. Please be patient as the upload time depends on your connection speed.
6. When images have imported successfully, a dialog appears confirming successful upload.
7. Continue uploading images as needed.
Your Image Archive can store up to 2,000 images. Your Total Image Count appears below the folder list window. If you exceed the maximum number of images, you will not be able to upload more images until you delete images from your All Images archive in the Organize section.
If you are done uploading images, continue to the Organize section by clicking the "Organize" tab at the top of the Toolbox window. Within Organize, you will be able to review and manage your newly imported images.