IMPORTANT: This guide applies only to websites hosted on our Legacy (pre-2015) Flash-based system. Click here to view articles for our current platform.
Your Homepage is the first thing visitors see when they come to your site. You can create a slideshow of
images that plays automatically, set your homepage to a single static image, or show a different image
each time someone visits your site.
To create your homepage:
1. Select the photos by clicking on the thumbnails in the Image Browser. There is a maximum of six
images that can be shown in the Homepage.
2. Drag the selected images from the Image Browser to the Homepage Panel. When your cursor
arrow is over the title of the Homepage folder and it is highlighted, release the mouse button. A red
"X" will warn you if you drag out of, or leave, the draggable area.
3. Click on the Homepage folder to view the Homepage images and to confirm your photos have
been added successfully.
4. Choose Slideshow or Static image playback. For Slideshow mode, drag-and-drop your images
to set their playback order. Or check the box for "Randomize Slideshow Playback" to randomly
display images in slideshow mode. For Static, select either "Only Display Image in Position 1" or
"Randomize display image per visit".
5. If you selected Slideshow mode, select an image transition effect and enter the duration interval in
seconds. The minimum duration is 3 seconds.
6. Click the Publish button to save and commit your changes.