Custom domain names are supported by Lite and Pro plans only.
Using a Custom Domain name with your clickbooq website involves a couple easy changes to your domain’s DNS records.
Note: In order to make these DNS changes, your domain must be set to use the default nameservers of your registrar. If you currently have website hosting through another provider and wish to keep it for your domain, stop this procedure, then contact your hosting provider to make the necessary A-record changes for your domain as reverting to the default nameservers will terminate any 3rd party hosting services for your domain once they are changed.
1. Log into your GoDaddy account, then click the "DNS" button for the domain you want to use with your clickbooq website:
2. Click on the pencil icon to edit the first Type: A DNS record:
3. Enter the IP address: 126.96.36.199 as shown below. Click "Save" to save your changes:
4.Click on the pencil icon to edit the Type: CNAME DNS record for Host: www:
5. Enter the host address: sites.clickbooq.com as shown below. Click "Save" to save your changes:
6. Please allow a few hours for your new DNS changes to update. Once DNS server caches have updated globally, your custom domain will resolve to our servers.
7. After waiting a few hours, log into the Toolbox at https://app.clickbooq.com/login and click the Settings tab. Enter your custom domain name with 'www', but without the 'http://', i.e. www.your-domain.com. Click the "Update" button when you are finished.
Your website is now using your custom domain name!
Need help with these changes?
If you need assistance with making these DNS changes, you have two options: 1) contact your domain registrar’s (or hosting provider) support team and they can make these changes for you, or 2) provide us with the appropriate login information to one of our support specialists by submitting a Support Ticket.
Still not seeing your new clickbooq website?
If it has been over 24 hours and you are still not seeing your clickbooq website, please try the steps in this support article:
My new website does not resolve (Clear DNS Cache)
Please submit a Support Ticket if your issue persists.
Please note: This is not a registrar transfer. Your domain name registration will remain with your registrar, and you are still responsible for domain name fees and renewals with your current registrar.