Within the Design Editor > Header menu are options for adding a Logo to your site.
To add a Logo to your site design, you can upload a Logo Image or type in Logo Text. Or you can choose to display both. Your logo and/or logo text will appear on every page of your site. Depending on your site template, your logo may be limited to a specific size.
If you need help creating your Logo, see the following support article:
To upload your Logo image:
- Click the Add link next to New Logo.
- The System file browser appears.
- Locate the file you wish to use and select it.
- Once the image has successfully been uploaded, it will appear in the preview window.
- Adjust the size of your logo with the slider as desired.
- Set the Margin padding around the logo (top, bottom, left, right) as desired.
- Click the Save and Publish button.
To delete a saved logo, select the logo you wish to delete from the drop down menu. This will load it in your preview window. Then, click the word Delete. This will remove it from your preview window and the drop down menu. Deleting your currently active logo file will remove it from your site.
You also have the option to type in your Logo.
To create your Logo Text:
- Enter your logo text in the field provided.
- Select the Font family from the drop down menu.
- Adjust the font size with the slider.
- Select colors for the Default, Active (selected) and Hover (on rollover) states.
- Text options has more advanced customization options for your logo text: Text Transform, Text Decoration, Letter Spacing, and Line Height.
- Set the Margin padding around the logo text (top, bottom, left, right) as desired.
- Click the Save Changes button.