Editing a Text Element
Use the text element to add text to your page, such as your bio, client list, client testimonials, contact info, etc.
To add or edit text within a Text Element, double-click inside the Text element to enter the Edit mode. When you are in Edit mode, a toolbar will appear with editing functions:
Use the built-in text editor to:
• Style your text (bold, italicize, underline).
• Format your text using Normal, and Heading 1-6 (these are set in the Design Editor).
• Create html links and email links by highlighting the text you wish to link, and selecting the Link (chain) icon:
• Make bulleted or numbered list text.
• Edit the HTML directly by clicking the Source button.
When you are finished editing, click the Save Changes button at the top of the page to save your edits to the Page.