With the Uniform Fluid grid option, thumbnails are uniformly sized and will scale up or down. When the browser window is resized, thumbnails are scaled up or down and columns are rearranged to provide the best Iit for the window size.
To set your uniform fluid grid options:
• Use the slider to adjust the horizontal spacing. This will adjust the space between columns.
• Use the slider to adjust the vertical spacing. This will adjust the space between rows.
• Adjust the size of your thumbnails by inputting an Image Aspect Ratio, the ratio between the width and height of the image.
• Image cropping of thumbnail images can be set to Fill (images are cropped to the size of the thumbnail) or Fit (images are scaled down to Iit and the Image Background Color will Iill the surrounding white space).
• Use the color picker to set the Image Background color, which will fill any surrounding white space around thumbnail images.
• See Slideshow for instructions on setting all of the remaining slideshow related options.