The Masonry Fluid Grid style has the same behavior as Masonry Fixed, except the thumbnails will scale up or down when the browser window is resized. The column width is not fixed.
To set your Masonry Fluid grid options:
• Use the slider to adjust the horizontal spacing. This will adjust the space between columns.
• Use the slider to adjust the vertical spacing. This will adjust the vertical space between thumbnails.
• Image cropping of thumbnail images can be set to Fill (images are cropped to the size of the column width) or Fit (images are scaled down to Iit and the Image Background Color will Iill the surrounding white space).
• Use the color picker to set the Image Background color, which will Iill any surrounding white space around thumbnail images.
• See Slideshow for instructions on setting all of the remaining slideshow related options.