The Rows Filled Grid style thumbnails have a fixed height but can be varying widths. The thumbnails are arranged in rows. When the browser window is resized, thumbnails are scaled up or down to fill the width of the window and rows will be rearranged.
To set your Rows Filled grid options:
• Use the slider to adjust the Row Height. This will increase the height of your image thumbnails.
• Use the slider to adjust the horizontal spacing. This will adjust the space between columns.
• Use the slider to adjust the vertical spacing. This will adjust the vertical space between thumbnails.
• Image cropping of thumbnail images can be set to Fill (images are cropped to the size of the column width) or Fit (images are scaled down to fit and the Image Background Color will fill the surrounding white space).
• Use the color picker to set the Image Background color, which will fill any surrounding white space around thumbnail images.
• See Slideshow for instructions on setting all of the remaining slideshow related options.