￼Arrows will appear on top of your single image view. This allows your visitors to browse your images by clicking the next and previous arrows.
To set the options for your Arrows:
• Set visibility to On or Off.
• Select an Arrow Style: Caret, Caret Thin, Plus and Minus, Plus and Minus Thin, or Solid Arrows.
• Select an image behavior for when to show arrows: Always Visible, Hover, or Follow.
• Use the slider to adjust the size of your arrows.
• Select the color for your arrows using the color picker. You can also set the opacity of the color by using the bottom slider or inputting a fourth number in the RGBA Iield.
• Select a Background style: None, Round, or Square.
• Set a Background Color and opacity.