HOW TO CHANGE IMAGE ORDER OR MOVE IMAGES
To change image order or move images:
• Click on the Gallery where the image is stored. The images in the selected Gallery are displayed in the Image Browser.
• Select the photos you want to move by clicking on the thumbnails in the Image Browser. To select multiple images that are next to each other, hold down the Shift key and click. To select multiple images that are not next to each other, hold down the Command key (Mac) or Control key (PC) and click.
• To change the order of your images within a Gallery, select the Gallery images in your Image Browser and drag-and-drop them to a new position. An empty grey square will indicate where the image’s new position.
• To move a copy of the images to a new Gallery, drag the selected images from the Image Browser to the destination Gallery in the left-hand menu. When your cursor arrow is over the selected Gallery and the name is highlighted, release the mouse button.
• Click on the Gallery to conIirm your photos have been moved.