With the Uniform Fixed grid option, thumbnails are uniformly sized. When the browser window is resized, thumbnails are rearranged in new columns to Iit the window but are not re-sized.
To set your uniform fixed grid options:
• Use the slider to set the Row Height. This will adjust the height of your thumbnail images.
• Use the slider to set the Column Width. This will adjust the width of your thumbnail images.
• Use the slider to adjust the Horizontal spacing. This will adjust the space between columns.
• Use the slider to adjust the Vertical spacing. This will adjust the space between rows.
• Image cropping of thumbnail images can be set to Fill (images are cropped to the size of the thumbnail) or Fit (images are scaled down to Iit and the Image Background Color will Iill the surrounding white space).
• Use the color picker to set the Image Background color, which will Iill any surrounding white space around thumbnail images.
• See Slideshow for instructions on setting all of the remaining slideshow related options.