PayPal buttons can be used to accept payment for single items such as session deposits or fine art prints or T-shirts, etc.
It's easy to add a PayPal button to accept payments on your website by using the HTML page element.
1. First, use the Image element to add an image for the item you want to sell. Then create your Paypal button by following this guide:
2. Once your button has been created and you have copied the PayPal button HTML code, drag the HTML page element to your page, next to or under your item's image:
3. Once the HTML element has been placed, double-click the field to edit the code within it.
4. Delete the existing placeholder text in the field, then Paste the HTML code for your PayPal button into the field.
5. Click the "Save Changes" button located at the top-right of the page. Your button will then be saved to your page.