It's easy to embed an Instagram Feed onto your clickbooq portfolio website. Here's how:
1. Create a new Page (or Edit an existing one)
2. Drag the HTML page element to your page
3. Goto Snapwidget.com to create your Instagram feed widget: http://snapwidget.com/#getstarted
Enter your Instagram username, then configure your feed display options.
When you are finished, you can Preview the widget to see how it will be displayed on your Page.
4. Click Get Widget button. Highlight and select the generated code and Copy it to your computer's clipboard (Control-C on WIndows and Command-C on Mac)
5. Return to the Toolbox and Double-Click the newly placed HTML element to enter Edit mode:
7. Paste the code into the HTML element on your Page (Control-V on Windows and Command-P on Mac):
8. Click the Save Changes button to save the new HTML element to your Page
9. Your Instagram Feed will now appear on your clickbooq website!
(Instagram feed courtesy Gavin Bond)