The Index Grid allows you to create a Page with a grid of thumbnails which link to internal (within your own clickbooq site) or external sites. This allows your visitors to navigate your site using a visual index. You can also set this as your Homepage and link to your Galleries.
How to create an Index Grid:
• Click on the “+” button next to the Site Menu Content header for an Index Grid you wish to appear in your site’s navigation menu.
• Name your Index Grid as it will appear in your website navigation menu.
• Upload images to your grid by clicking the upload button or dragging existing images from your galleries or All Images.
• To link your images, double-click the thumbnail image and enter a Title and (optionally) a Description. Specify an Internal or External link using the radio buttons. Internal Links allow you to link to a Page or Gallery within your website. External Links will open a new browser window to the URL you specify:
• For external links, enter a URL in the provided field
• For internal links, select the page or gallery or thumbnail grid page from the drop down. You cannot select a Link – for these, please use the external link option and enter the URL to the external link.
• You can set your Index Grid page as a Homepage by going to the Index Grid Settings and checking the box for Set as Home.